The METALLIC CHILD Patch v.1.1.0 for Nintendo Switch™ has been prepared.
To enjoy the game in its optimal performance, please make sure you are updated to this version before playing the game.
The contents of this patch are as follows:
- -Various balance adjustments
- -Added the custom gear, SE:A (Mechanical Type), and the custom weapon, Megaphone
The following bugs are still to be fixed:
- -An issue in which items can drop outside of the battlefield (will be fixed with Patch v.1.2.0).
- -An issue in which Rona can run out of the battlefield (will be fixed with Patch v.1.2.0).
Temporary solution: Save by returning to the title, select CONTINUE, followed by RESUME, to restart from the same level.
- -An issue in which Rona becomes uncontrollable after unboarding a Powerbot (will be fixed with Patch v.1.2.0).
Temporary solution: Refrain from changing weapons while boarding a Powerbot.
- -An issue in which the frame rate drops during the boss battle (will be fixed with Patch v.1.2.0).
- -An issue with the controller mapping settings (will be fixed with Patch v.1.2.1).
Temporary solution: First, reset the controller mapping and play without changing any mapping settings (until updating to Patch v.1.2.1).
As mentioned above, some issues will be fixed by Patch v.1.2.0.
We are currently working on Patch v.1.2.0 and it will be available soon.
We thank you for your continued patronage!