The METALLIC CHILD Patch v.1.2.10 for Nintendo Switch™ is now available.
Various issues have been fixed and balance adjustments have been made.
As always, to enjoy the game in its optimal performance,
please make sure you are updated to this version when playing the game.
- - Fixed an issue in which key mapping was not functioning properly.
- - Fixed an issue in which Rona can run out of the battlefield.
- - Fixed an issue in which enemies can run out of the battlefield.
- - Fixed an issue in which, under certain conditions, enemies would stop moving.
- - Fixed an issue which was occuring when performing the skill attack for the weapon "Jumper."
- - Fixed an issue in which Rona could receive damage after clearing a stage.
- - Fixed an issue in which NPC quests would not progress properly.
- - Fixed some other minor issues.
- - Adjusted overall balancing.
- - Altered settings so that Core-Connect is activated by installing three Cores,
regardless of their type (Mini-core or bugged Core).
- - Adjusted the number of levels from four to three for all stages, excluding the final stage.
- - Adjusted the difficulty of some Challenges.
- - Adjusted processing load on the Switch™ platform.
We thank you for your continued patronage!