The METALLIC CHILD Patch v.18.104.22.168 for Nintendo Switch™ is now available.
Addition of Content
- - Added a Custom gear that pixelates Rona in the same way as the bugged Core "Disfigurement."
- - Added the Halloween Custom gear "Pompous Witch."
- - Fixed an issue in which the camera angle would not return to normal after a Take-down.
- - Fixed an issue in which, in the System Upgrader, the feature MC Skill Optimization was not being applied properly.
- - Fixed an issue in which the Core Charger could not be operated properly.
- - Fixed an issue in which, when the MC skill Chill Time gets unleashed, enemies would begin to move abnormally.
- - Fixed an issue in which NPCs would continue to appear after it has become impossible to clear that quest.
- - Fixed an issue in which a shield would not be generated when Controd's gear is equipped.
- - Fixed an issue in which HP cans could not be obtained.
- - Fixed an issue in which the spam on the security camera caused by the bugged Core "Spam" would not appear properly.
- - Fixed an issue in which, in the Controd stage, the number of combos was being displayed for the stage results, when combos do not apply to the Controd stage.
- - Fixed an issue in which the transport vessel could be activated during the animation for boarding a Powerbot.
- - Fixed an issue in which the Super-core installation screen would not close after installing a Super-core.
- - Increased the rate of occurrence of NPC quests.
- - Altered settings so that the location of falling traps will constantly be displayed for Level 2 onward in the Lighton stage.
- - Altered settings so that Controd's gear generates two shields instead of one when equipped.
- - Altered settings so that the recovery tool can be used from the start of the game.
- - Adjusted the overall balancing of Super-cores.
- - Adjusted the judgement standards for the Clear Rank of Terminal Creed.
- - Adjusted the overall balancing of the last floor of each stage.
- - Added sound effects for when weapon exchange and the use of MC skills become possible.
- - Adjusted processing load on the Switch™ platform.
We thank you for your continued patronage!