The METALLIC CHILD Patch v.18.104.22.168 for Nintendo Switch™ is now available.
Addition of Content
- - Added the Christmas Custom gears "Stellar Pixie" and "Snow Pixie."
- - Fixed an issue in which the camera angle would not return to normal after a Take-down.
- - Fixed an issue in which Rona can run out of the battlefield at the start of battle.
- - Fixed an issue in which Rona could get immobilized at the same time as defeating a boss.
- - Fixed an issue in which Chain-skills would be unleashed multiple times at once.
- - Fixed an issue in which Shutty would malfunction when unleashing ranged attacks.
- - Fixed an issue in which, when the MC skill "Ice Time" is unleashed while an enemy is evading, that enemy would freeze out of bounds.
- - Fixed an issue in which Core energy would not be lost when receiving damage while the bugged Core "Leaky Core" is installed.
- - Altered settings so that Core Chargers would appear randomly in the battlefield.
- - Lowered the probability of Core Chargers dropping when viral Cores are installed.
- - Lowered the HP of Keepers in Terminal Karma.
- - Lowered the HP of high-hazard level robots.
- - Altered settings so that enemies are not knocked back when hit by Rona with the Super-core "Dash" installed.
- - Lowered the attack power of the weapon "Four Tigers."
- - Adjusted processing load on the Switch™ platform.
We thank you for your continued patronage!